Posts for tag: ENT
What your ENT doctors in Ventura County, California, want you to know.
ENT specialists treat conditions related to your ears, nose and throat. Your ears, nose and throat are complex parts of your body, prone to a variety of medical problems and diseases. Your ENT specialists at West Coast Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgery in Ventura County, California, want to share how they can help you.
Conditions which affect your ears, nose and throat can impact your entire body and your quality of life. ENT doctors are experts and can provide a quick, accurate diagnosis of your medical condition. A quick diagnosis leads to rapid, effective treatment, which also can lead to a better, healthier outcome for you.
Your ENT specialists serving Ventura County offer a full range of services to heal you and keep you healthy. There are many diseases and conditions affecting your ears including:
- Adult or pediatric ear infections, which are treated with antibiotics and other methods
- Ringing in your ears, also called tinnitus; this condition may be referred to the otolaryngologist in Ventura County, California, for treatment.
- Hearing problems including hearing loss, which can be remedied with several choices of hearing aids
Your nose can also be a breeding ground for bacteria or viruses. There are many effective therapies for relief of nasal and sinus issues. Your ENT specialist can treat:
- Snoring and sleep apnea, by prescribing devices like the CPAP, to keep your airway open and supply you with oxygen while you are sleeping
- Indoor and outdoor allergies, using the latest allergy testing, sublingual immunotherapy and allergy injections
- Chronic sinus inflammation, using prescription decongestants and antihistamines, nasal irrigation and other methods to clear your sinuses and reduce inflammation
ENT specialists also treat conditions and diseases in your mouth and throat, a complex area of your body which is prone to a number of medical problems. Your doctors can treat:
- Thyroid issues, with prescription medication and other methods
- Mouth ulcerations, with prescription topical medications
These are just a few of the ways an ear, nose and throat specialist can help you. For a more complete list of services available please visit the website at http://www.westcoastent.org/services.html or call your ENT specialists in Ventura County, California. Call today to find out more!